[worldKit-dev] labels appearing in wrong place

michael.clancy at csr-inc.com michael.clancy at csr-inc.com
Tue Apr 7 09:16:20 PDT 2009

This does sound like an issue with image resolution. I've had similar issue
that were solved by changing image resolutions, or tiling the image. I would
not trust the swf to do any resizing. Perhaps using a higher resolution
image that is tiled may solve the issue? But certainly sounds like a
resolution issue. Good luck!