[worldKit-dev] labels appearing in wrong place

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 10:41:57 PDT 2009

worldKit will place the labels above the point when the box may likely be drawn below the bottom of the viewable area.

So, you're not doing anything wrong. It's trying to be helpful but may not always work as expected. Would take some coding to fix

You might want to try setting <singletextfield> to true in config.xml. Could work well for such a small map.

-Mikel