[worldKit-dev] labels appearing in wrong place

Michael Hughes mike at mjhughes.co.uk
Tue Apr 7 07:13:30 PDT 2009

Hi, just using this for first time. I am placing some points on a small
world map and two labels (the bottom 2 are appearing somewhat above the
point. Odd as all the others are in the right places. Is this a known
bug? Only seems to affect points at or below 6.300'S ... weird!

My map, and corresponding map extent, is cropped to 85N and 60S, but
full width (-180 to 180). The jpg is 550 x 270. So I wondered ... does
the image for the map need the right proportions or does the swf resize
it correctly ... seems it does.

I can't seem to re-create this error with the sample map provided in the
download though. Anyone any ideas?