[worldKit-dev] worldkit-dev Digest, Vol 22, Issue 8

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 10:29:20 PDT 2007

Hi Guilherme

I've made a couple adjustments to the code to help with this issue.

First,
if a higher definition tile has already been loaded, it will be
displayed. So if you zoom in, and zoom back out, the higher def tiles
will still be visible.

Second, I added an option
<zoomifypreload>. If you set this to true in config.xml, an
additional zoom level of tiles will be loaded. The downside to this is
that it will load a lot more tiles than normally, so experiment and see
if that option works for you.

Download the latest from http://worldkit.org/download/latest/worldkit.swf. It's version number
 "3.3-20070820"

Mikel