[worldKit-dev] geowiki - debug and personalization

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 00:41:35 PDT 2006

Hi Andrea

  > I know that there are already ticket in the issue tracker about it.  anyone have worked something or have any idea on how to work it? Some  one
> knows how the opensource flash- _javascript toolkit works? I start  now to read about it, let see.

You have probably found this .. http://weblogs.macromedia.com/flashjavascript/

I tested this with worldKit a while back, and it was pretty straightforward .. it basically does exactly what it says on the cover. I don't have that code anymore, so would definitely appreciate you taking a look. I want to include this in the main distribution since 1) There's currently compatibility problems on Macs 2) The length of data transmitted in currently limited.

-Mikel