[worldKit-dev] geowiki - debug and personalization

andrea giraldi idlariga at yahoo.it
Thu May 11 12:17:35 PDT 2006

Thanks to Mikel and Markus code,
  www.mappeaperte.net/cartografiaresistente is on-line: please try it and  tell me about bugs. I've personalized a bit some geowiki's files, exept  flash scripts. If someone is interested contact me and I send you the  files (is it right in open source policy?tell me if not!).  the  principal bugs  i know are two:
  1multiple word tags that works like a single word in the cloud of tags
  2on some macs javascript do not works.
  I know that there are already ticket in the issue tracker about it.  anyone have worked something or have any idea on how to work it? Some  one knows how the opensource flash- javascript toolkit works? I start  now to read about it, let see.
  cheers,
  Andrea