[worldKit-dev] distorted lines and polygons with <accuplot>

Markus Graeser god1 at gmx.net
Wed May 10 07:26:58 PDT 2006

While playing with the geowiki I got some problems regarding lines and
polygons in worldkit:

Using an image as background and accuplot set to false, lines between
correctly placed points are sometimes not drawn correctly. This seems to
depend on the zoomlevel, e.g. with initialzoom 2 I got lines painted only
half the length they should be. You may see this at
http://ctrlw.net/geo/geowiki/ in edit mode. Switching to view mode and back
to edit mode makes it show up fine.

When I use accuplot, points stay in place, but lines and polygons jump to
other places depending of the current zoomlevel. See
http://ctrlw.net/geo/geowiki/accu and zoom around

With wms and accuplot, points are still fine (now also in high zoomlevels),
but I can't find any other elements on my map. See
http://ctrlw.net/geo/geowiki/wms/

Are these bugs, or am I missing sth. with my configurations?

Then I have two points for the wishlist:
It would be cool if line thickness won't change while zooming, as is the
case for the size of points.
JGetItemComm could be more useful if not only one single point is returned,
but instead the whole object with all coords (in case of a line or poly).

Thanks a lot for the inputmode switching, and the wms integration is great.
See you,
Markus

PS: Sorry if you got this mail earlier, I posted it some days ago but
apparently it didn't reach the list.

--
Analog-/ISDN-Nutzer sparen mit GMX SmartSurfer bis zu 70%!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer