[worldKit-dev] New to the list and question

[list] Riny list at heijdendael.nl
Wed Jun 21 14:43:24 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I just registered and first thing to ask is if its correct that the list
archive is broken?
http://lists.brainoff.com/pipermail/worldkit-dev-brainoff.com/ I mean.

It would help me a lot if this is available because I wouldnt want to
bother you with things already asked/resolved.

Well, now I am here anyway... Is there a way of controlling multiple WMS
layers by javascript? I'd like to overlay Demis wms images on the
Onearth layer, but then transparant. Maybe this question has already be
answered on the list, sorry for crossposting then.

Thank you all for a nice work, we plan to use worldkit in Participatory
Environmental mapping systems in central asia.

Riny Heijdendael
Ekois Environmental service for Kyrgyzstan
http://www.ekois.net