[worldKit-dev] Path only displayed of first point in view

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 11:16:05 PDT 2006

Hi Matt,

This is a bug, fixed in the latest build just posted to http://worldkit.org/download/latest/worldkit.swf

worldKit was only drawing lines where the first point fell with the n/s/e/w map boundary. For the moment, it's not testing lines at all, which works perfectly well.But it will potentially create unnecessary lines if those lines lie completely outside the map extents .. but that's very much an ignorable, unharmful edge case.

Mikel