[worldKit-dev] Example sites seem to hint at only simple functionality

Oliver Ishmael oliver_ishmael at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 9 07:30:46 PDT 2006

Heya,

Just been having a quick look at Worldkit for use in conjunction with Plone
as Travel Photo blog. I have been checking out the various example sites to
get a handle on the type of functionality that it offers.

It seems from the many examples on the Worldkit website that its not
possible to display the photos on the same page as the map without browser
refresh. Is this really the case?

Can anyone direct me to a website which makes full use of the fetaures
available in Worldkit in particular the use of GIS-like layers?

Thanks again
Olly