[worldKit-dev] systems to manage RSS files

Markus Graeser god1 at gmx.net
Fri Jun 2 06:14:20 PDT 2006

You could also try the worldkit geowiki from worldkit.org . I'm working on a newer version, you can see the current state at www.ctrlw.net/geo/geowiki/standard (general version) or at www.ctrlw.net/geo/geowiki (some data for Bangalore, combined with pmwiki). There are still some bugs, most importantly it doesn't work with Internet Explorer (with Firefox/Mozilla at least for Ubuntu Linux it works fine). If you have any idea why, or find other problems, please tell me.
If you use any of the geowiki versions to create your data, be aware that there are some constraints when editing rss.xml by hand.

See you,
Markus