[worldKit-dev] zoom vs file load

Iain Mott mott at reverberant.com
Mon Jan 9 13:48:38 PST 2006

thanks mikel - this certainly speeds things up. But still, and i haven't
attempted to look at the mechanism for this, once files are placed in
the queue for loading, ones that are no longer needed (for a given
scaling) don't seem to flushed when a new scale has been requested. ie.
they continue to be loaded even though the scale, at the point in time
when the files were requested, has been passed. If I understand this
correctly, could flushing be implemented to make zooming more efficient?

best, iain