[worldKit-dev] zoom vs file load

Iain Mott mott at reverberant.com
Mon Jan 9 14:01:36 PST 2006

to add to that:

I can see the benefit of not flushing 'obsolete' files, in that they
become cached and can viewed again quickly, when for example, the user
zooms out again after zooming in at a given pan position.

As an alternative to flushing, could the files in the queue be
re-ordered such that the ones that are needed at an instantaneous scale,
are loaded first?

iain