[worldKit-dev] zoom vs file load

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 02:24:40 PST 2006

Hi Iain

worldKit will, by default, pause when it has 10 or more open requests for images. Having an excessive number of open requests can cause problems; 10 is a very very cautious limit (it should probably be higher).

The config option <maximgload> can be set to a higher number if it improves usability in your map.

Set <showload> to true, and you will be able to monitor this behavior directly.

Mikel