[worldKit-dev] zoom vs file load

Iain Mott mott at reverberant.com
Sun Jan 8 17:23:55 PST 2006

hello

This is more a 'user' than 'dev' question, hope that's okay on this
list.

When using the zoom controls on a worldkit map with a large data-set, I
find that zoom has to wait while non-cached files are being loaded. Is
there any way to give precedence to the zoom control?

I'm using firefox on Linux, and sorry I haven't checked if the problem
exists in Windows yet. When the map is configured to zoom in on a region
using click and drag, the problem is side-stepped to a degree because
there is a quick jump to the desired scale - but the problem (or
feature) exists here too. The map i'm testing is at:
www.reverberant.com/ct

cheers, Iain

--
Iain Mott