[worldKit-dev] new list member here

Bruce Thomas rheotaxis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 19:00:55 PST 2006

Hi,

worldKit is great! This is just a little note from a new list member.

Is there a bug using <window>_javascript:foobar</window> when the RSS
2.0annotation does not have <guid> specified in each <item>?

My IE browser reported that it found an "unterminated string" at various
char positions, depending upon which annotation point I clicked. The
documentation says "worldKit generates an internal identifier" if you don't,
but this seems to be a problem somewhere. So, I just added the <guid> to
each <item> in the rss.xml file, problem solved. I have worldKit version 2.4.
20051026.

Anyone on this list running a Typo blog? Let's chat.

Bruce