[worldKit-dev] Compatibility with Operative Systems:

andrea giraldi idlariga at yahoo.it
Tue Feb 21 17:50:51 PST 2006

Hi Mikel and everybody!

  Compatibility with Operative Systems: I found some problems with text  on Linux and javascript on Mac. any of you have been able to find  solutions? How does the new release work on linux and mac?

  I'm tryng to use worldkit since some time , on drafts of maps for  collaborative mapping projects. Plese let me know if  it works  fine on your browsers (and let me know any suggetion):

  www.mappeaperte.net/precarious (draft for a collaborative map of european groups doing research on precarious work)

  www.mappeaperte.net/firenze2 (draft for a collaborative map on social and urban dynamics in florence-italy)

  I'm going to convert those maps to the new worldkit's release.

  Thank you,
  Andrea