[worldKit-dev] Compatibility with Operative Systems:

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 04:40:45 PST 2006

Hi Andrea

I haven't modified anything that would improve these compatibility problems.

The text on some Linux distros is a known issue, is a problem with other Flash projects, and I haven't found a solution (and I have no Linux box here currently). Would be great to solve this.

The javascript on Mac is also a known issue, and fortunately there's a solution -- the Javascript/Actionscript integration kit http://weblogs.macromedia.com/flashjavascript/. I haven't had a chance to tackle this yet -- it's an issue open for the taking.

I see this as really crucial -- on the key advantages of Flash is its consistent support across platforms.

Mikel