[worldKit-dev] Time interval question initialplotcolor --> restingplotcolor

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 23:05:30 PDT 2008

Hi

There's no current config option for that interval, but it would be trivial for someone to add. Just a new option in worldkitConfig.as, and a one line change in worldkitAnnotation.as.

I've often thought about changing this default configuration, so that initialplot color would be the same as restingplotcolor. It's a long time pecularity from World as a Blog (the origin of worldKit). Wonder if changing this would affect anyone .. any thoughts?

Mikel