[worldKit-dev] Trouble with javascript - to - worldKit

Whitley, Jason jwhitley at charlotteobserver.com
Wed Oct 3 17:24:20 PDT 2007

Hello Ian and everyone,

We're also having trouble speaking to WorldKit with javascript. Everything
is fine when we have a popup window such as this:
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/images/graphics/cms_schools_small/test/

But when we embed worldKit on our main schools page, the same script doesn't
seem to be able to speak to the worldKit.swf.
http://www.charlotte.com/schools/
Scroll to the bottom and you'll see a blank map that uses the same script as
the link above.

We're also experiencing trouble when we try loading all three layers of our
map with only one layer set to visible in our config file like this:
<visible>
 <elementary>true</elementary>
 <middle>false</middle>
 <high>false</high>
</visible>

No layer is visible when we try it and JLayComm doesn't seem to help make
them visible.

Can anyone help?
Jason

Jason Whitley