[worldKit-dev] errors in compiling source code

Sige sigenz at yahoo.co.nz
Wed Nov 21 16:53:46 PST 2007

Hi Mikel,

Thank you for your response. I tried to fix the errors, but found it difficult in some cases.
For example:

...worldkitUtil.as:61: characters 9-16 : type error String has no field match ...

the match function is not defined for String in AS2 lib, so I guess you must have used some
AS3 libraries or you have defined those functions yourself. I am wondering what commercial
compiler you have used.

The features in Worldkit are very impressive, especially the image loading which is very fast.
We are developing a project using OpenLaszlo and having difficulty in image tiling and caching.
The major problem for us to use Worldkit is the projection (we need to use wms with EPSG:27200,
with tilecache ideally).

Thanks again

Sige