[worldKit-dev] Image layers and transperancy

Matt McClelland matt at wildcolour.com
Fri Jun 15 23:30:39 PDT 2007

Hi

In Worldkit I am using a layer (which is a map of the propergation pattern
of a two way radio) to overlay a map of the city.

<swflayer id='syd07' width='1200' height='1215' extent='150,-35,152,-33'
category='radio'>/maps/topomaps/syd07L.gif</swflayer>

The image used for the layer is a gif with transparent "holes" in it.  So I
can see the map underneath through the wholes.

I would like the to make the layer semi-transperant all over so that I can
see that map through the propergation pattern.

I guess what I am after is something like *<fillalpha> *but for an image
layer

It would be really nice if the user could change the alpha levels them
whilst viewing.

Any ideas ??

Matt  :)