[worldKit-dev] WorldKit at LiveMaps

Rick rblanc at eiproject.net
Fri Jun 15 12:01:34 PDT 2007

Educational and Information Project will be hosting the WorldKit
projects at LiveMaps. Worldkit will be discussed as both a standalone
script and as a potential add-on to the MapCast Studio project, a 2-way
mapping solution.

MapCast Studio (MCS) is created for emergency management, government
agencies and to facilitate scientific research. Adding WorldKit as one
possible Flash/GIS solution, is of great interest as it is relatively
fast. We will be evaluating utilizing AS, PHP, XML and JS to build a
stand-alone script independent of MCS and another version that co-exist
within the MCS environment.

I do not want to pull away the user base from this list server, our BBS
at LiveMaps will provide a complimentary experience. My personal opinion
is that a BBS like that which we host and manage, provides certain
advantages.

See you at LiveMaps
<http://www.eiproject.net/livemaps/index.php/board,49.0.html>

Kind regards,

Rick Blanc
LiveMaps Team Member

eiProject Inc is a not for profit corporation with the objective of
raising the quality of life through education and by developing R&D
projects for to the scientific community.