[worldKit-dev] Zoomify Fix Test

tie tie at centrum.cz
Tue Jan 23 12:04:58 PST 2007

Hello,
thank you Mikel for fast fix of zoomify problem. Map loading is now working
good.

But there are some new problems with this new version.
1) On the map are sometimes gray lines, like on this snap:
http://www.tie-music.net/geo/map.jpg
or live here: http://www.tie-music.net/geo/index.php
They are right between tiles. It happens only on zoom 1 and sometimes on the
other zooms. I tried more maps.

2) Other bug is... that <swflayer>s aren't visible... I think that they are
under the tiled map, because they are for a short time visible on black
screen when map tiles are loading. Before fix, it was working well.
My config.xml and rss.xml can be downloaded here:
http://www.tie-music.net/geo/config.xml
http://www.tie-music.net/geo/rss.xml

It is possible download source files (fla and actionscript files) of this
fix or future fixes? I know that they are here:
http://www.worldkit.org/svn/
but i think that are not updated yet.
I want source files because i have to delete part of code in worldkitRSS.as,
because i want to show same area sizes (coverage of Wi-Fi APs) at different
zooms. But it is another story... :-)

if (point.vector == undefined && point.precompile != true) {
	point.mc[ point.clipname ]._xscale = rescale;
	point.mc[ point.clipname ]._yscale = rescale;
}

Thank you again for this zoomify fix...

Tie