[worldKit-dev] WMS-related features in WorldKit

Jon Blower jdb at mail.nerc-essc.ac.uk
Mon Feb 19 05:51:15 PST 2007

Dear all,

I'm new to WorldKit and would like to know whether I can use it as a
dynamic WMS client for a particular project.  Specifically I'd like to
know:

1) if it's possible to add/remove WMS layers dynamically with Javascript
2) if it's possible to change the properties (e.g. the style) of
existing layers with Javascript
3) how to do the WMS time navigation I've seen at
http://worldkit.org/wmstimenav/ - this looks great.  I have a
(homegrown) WMS 1.3.0 that supports the time dimension.

Thanks,
Jon

--
Dr Jon Blower              Tel: +44 118 378 5213 (direct line)
Technical Director         Tel: +44 118 378 8741 (ESSC)
ESSC                       Email: jdb at mail.nerc-essc.ac.uk
University of Reading
3 Earley Gate
Reading RG6 6AL, UK