[worldKit-dev] AS3 / Flex Version?

Ian Mayo ian at planetmayo.com
Thu Aug 30 03:21:54 PDT 2007

Hi all,
to help the porting effort along, is there anybody out there AS3/Flex
proficient enough to produce a high-level overview of what is
required?

I'm happy to contribute at the nitty-gritty code level, but would like
someone "in the know" to document an overall architecture, together
with potentially improved data structures that are more compliant with
AS3/Flex - for instance I would hope that we would have sufficient
data structures to support a "tree" of data, indexed by category,
time, etc.

With the overview done, a wider number of us can contribute at the low
level knowing we're working towards the same goal.

cheers,
Ian.