[worldKit-dev] AS3 / Flex Version?

Ian Mayo ian at planetmayo.com
Fri Aug 17 08:16:54 PDT 2007

There would be one plus point (I think) to OpenLaszlo: we would
effectively be supporting new & old Flash at close-to-zero additional
cost.  We would then have worldKit components that could be directly
integrated into other applications using Flash or Flex.

Just to double-check though, will worldKit still be able to be
deployed just on the client?  (without an application server).

Ian