[worldKit-dev] how can scanned map be converted for worldkit use.

aldossary abdulla usadossary at yahoo.com
Sun May 21 10:25:42 PDT 2006

Hello,

  This is my first posting to this list, I found that the worldkit is very neat, i am actually doing project of locating moving autos like cars and trucks in real time on the map , rental cars and shipment companies have demanded such online tools . The problem is that i have scanned maps of some cities . how can i convert or what can i do to make these maps usable or acceptable or in format so i can use them with worldkit api or rss , what can i do to the map lat/long data included in the map digital file .   i will appreciate it if i can get help and assistance on this.