[worldKit-dev] GeoWiki: tags not displayed and 'e' for edit?

Stefan F. Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Mon May 1 05:48:29 PDT 2006

A hint, a question and a feedback on the downloadable GeoWiki demo code:

1. Display of tags does not work in my humble opinion.
I then changed the following in index.php (around line 24) from:

...To:

<?php include ("./tags");

?>

Then it worked, but its probably a hack...?

2. With 'i' one can insert. Can one switch to edit mode ('e') too?

3. HTML documentation for GeoWiki says:

<<

Unpack the files from the download, and place them in a single directory on
your webserver. Make sure the files "rss.xml, tags, tags.out" are all
writable. Load the url for this directory in your browser, and it's ready to
go.

<<

Should be tags.count instead tags.out:

Unpack the files from the download, and place them in a single directory on
your webserver. Make sure the files "rss.xml, tags, tags.count" are all
writable. Load the url for this directory in your browser, and it's ready to
go.

Regards -- Stefan