[worldKit-dev] use of GDA94 in world kit

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 11:05:44 PDT 2006

Hi Matt,

Picking this up again. Yes worldKit needs a reprojected image, as well as the extents of that image. I suspect Google Earth also needs a reprojected image, and is simply using the original .. this may look good enough, though slightly imprecise. The smaller the extent of the image, the less effect the reprojection will actually have. Does this make sense? Sorry, didn't actually get to take a look at the KML, bandwith in my current location is severely limited.

Best
Mikel