[worldKit-dev] [SPAM] - Scale dependent layers - Email found in subject

Matt McClelland matt at wildcolour.com
Sat Jun 10 14:33:23 PDT 2006

Hi Olly
you can set when a layer becomes visiable in your config file with the
<maxscale> and <minscale>this works with WMS layers, raster images, and I
assume vectors (I have not tried using vectors).

you will find more detail here

http://www.worldkit.org/doc/config.php#zoom

it is worth spending the time to ready throught he whole documentation,
there are some real gems in this application.

As for and example, there is on in the documentation as well

http://www.worldkit.org/doc/layers.php#layer

happy zooming in

Matt  :)