[worldKit-dev] Actionscript 2.0, Flash Player 7

Iain Mott mott at reverberant.com
Fri Jan 20 13:39:42 PST 2006

hi mikel

that's great osflash will be an option. Just an observation re. linux
that may not relate to the changes: utf-8 encoded simplified chinese
characters do not display on linux - at least not on my reasonably
up-to-date installation of gentoo (my tests do however work perfectly
well on PC). The same linux install also does not display worldkit's
default font (which i read in the archive has been an issue with other
linux users on the list and may in the future be remedied with an
explicit font declaration in the config file).

iain

--
Iain Mott
www.reverberant.com