[worldKit-dev] beta testing

Markus Graeser god1 at gmx.net
Wed Feb 15 08:02:06 PST 2006

> Just made a call for some beta testing on the weblog..
Great, I will try it tomorrow.

And I just got your answers regarding Geowiki things, they were stuck in the
list-digest (switched it off now):

> Switching input mode would also make a good command for the Javascript
> "API". Adding a new command is pretty straightforward in the new
> refactored code, I can give pointers if anyone is interested in tackling
> that.

That sounds good. Maybe I can try to insert the colour-stuff I mentioned
before.

> Odd, I haven't had a problem with this. To my naive eyes, I don't see how
> these two code snippets could function differently.

The same for me. Must be sth. with the server-settings, and it took me some
time to find the problem.

> Perhaps GeoWiki, if it's useful, should be formally positioned as an Open
Source Project.

When I have sth. useful (hopefully next week) I'll make it available.

Regards,
Markus