[worldKit-dev] beta update

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 18 03:06:59 PST 2006

I've pushed out version 3.0b-17022006, and checked the changes to svn.

The bugs reported and fixed are

-- Annotation Mode coordinates were inaccurate with zoomify displaytype
-- The dialog box was not resizing
-- Categorized Icons were not working

I've also implemented a new feature -- VCR mode for timenav playback. You can simply type a letter to play, stop, or rewind time navigation.

I'm starting to feel comfortable with the beta. Several folks have reported no problems when testing. If I don't hear anything else within the next couple days, I'll be looking to release next week.

-Mikel