[worldKit-dev] ActionScript in a SWF layer?

Nickolas Raterman nsraterman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 09:16:13 PDT 2006

Hi All,

I am working on a map of active fault traces in the western Tibetan plateau,
and I have created a SWF layer of the mapping to overlay over a landsat
image in worldkit.  The SWF layer contains action script that makes tooltips
when the user moves the mouse over the fault mapping in the SWF layer,
however, these tooltips don't appear when it is loaded into worldkit.  Any
thoughts on why this will not work?  Any suggestions on how to implement
similar functionality, possibly with out Action script?  Thanks in advance
for any help!

Nick