[worldKit-dev] Possible bug with top-level zoomify image.

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 16:02:06 PDT 2012

For the image problem, I think I spotted it.

http://worldkit.org/svn/worldkit/com/brainoff/worldkitConfig.as
function onZoomifyConfig

dayimg = zoomifydir + "/TileGroup0/0-0-0.jpg";
should be
dayimg = zoomifydir + "TileGroup0/0-0-0.jpg";

For the RSS issue, you could set <showload> to true for some debug. I think that it's not firing the RSS load, because not all the images are loading. That's also a bug.

http://worldkit.org/svn/worldkit/com/brainoff/worldkitImages.as

function onLoadError

The commented out section should be uncommented.

Hope that helps.

Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron