[worldKit-dev] Possible bug with top-level zoomify image.

Ben Whitman qwertymodo at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 16:06:48 PDT 2012

I am setting up a map using WorldKit in the Zoomify configuration, with no zoomifydir specified, so the TileGroup0 and TileGroup1 folders exist in the same directory as the worldkit .swf (though I am experiencing the same issue even with a zoomifydir specified).  According to my server logs, it seems like the top level image (TileGroup0/0-0-0.jpg) is getting an extra forward slash appended to its url, because I keep getting 404 logs for .../My/WorldKit/Dir//TileGroup0/0-0-0.jpg This is not occurring for any of the other zoomify tiles, and the 0-0-0.jpg does exist in the TileGroup0 directory.  It would seem that for that single image, an extra slash is getting appended, resulting in 404's.  Thanks.

-Ben