[worldKit-dev] odd tiling with Mapserver WMS backend

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 18:46:27 PDT 2008

Hi Trent

I don't actually see any WMS sourced tiles at all there. Is the WMS responding to requests at the moment?

Possibly longitude from 0 to 360 might have some issues -- there are likely bits of code assuming min/max extents of -180/180. We can look into that once the server is back, try to make worldkit more generic.

Mikel