[worldKit-dev] Smoothing (Anti-aliasing) of intermediate zooms when using Zoomify

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 19:10:45 PDT 2008

Hi Mark

Thanks for bringing this up, it's an issue that's been raised before and needs looking into.

http://worldkit.org/trac/ticket/153

Really this needs someone to pick up and focus on what's going here. Obviously worldKit can do better,
because Zoomify is handling things better.

I myself won't have time in the foreseeable future. Though there is one good development -- next week
Brent Pederson and I are having a mini-hackfest on worldKit, in order to get mtasc compilation fully working.
After that, hopefully, development of worldKit will be completely open source.

-Mikel