[worldKit-dev] NPObject

Grzegorz Myrda grzemy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 10:17:46 PST 2008

I'm running Worldkit offline what makes Javascript communication
broken. No problems while running from internet server.
But I want to deliver WorldKit offline.
I have found advice to add System.security.allowDomain("*"); to Flash.
Unfortunately it doesn't work for me. NPObject still occures or black
screen instead of flash, depending on "Local playback setting" while
Flash export.
Advice was to save Flash with security as "allow network only". But
saving with that option makes WorldKit loading with black screen
instead of map layers. Setting "Local playback security" to "Access
local files only" makes WorldKit loading layers ok (but with NPObject
error after Javascript comunication try).

Is there any WorldKit.swf version which can be run locally with
JavaScript communication ?
Or any clear instructions out there, step by step, for non-flash
developer, how to prepare WorldKit.swf to support Javascript
communication ?

Thx,
GM