[worldKit-dev] 3 layer switch

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 07:46:23 PDT 2007

Hi Ted

Store the current visible layer id in javascript. When another radio button is selected, first toggle the current layer, then the new layer. Make sense?

That's possible now, without any source modifications. This can be done better within worldKit, needs a coder.

Let me know if I can help further.

Mikel