[worldKit-dev] annotation precision

Ian Mayo ian at planetmayo.com
Thu Sep 13 13:12:39 PDT 2007

Jean-marc,
I think you'll find the following verstion of tracks function, from
worldKitAnnotation.as fixes the line plotting problem.  I'm afraid
it's not my code, it's from a subcontractor - and I haven't quite got
my Flash dev environment up to speed yet.  If you haven't sorted out
your own fix yet, please have a go.  If it works, please share the
good news with the group - we can submit it back into the trunk.

Good luck,
Ian.

    private function tracks():Void {

	if (conf.track && prevx != undefined && prevy != undefined) {

	    if (conf.trackcats) {
		if (mc.tracks[ cats[0] ] == undefined) {
		    mc.tracks.createEmptyMovieClip( cats[0], mc.tracks.tracklayer );
		    mc.tracks.tracklayer++;
		}
		layer = mc.tracks[ cats[0] ];

	    } else {
		layer = mc;

	    }
		if(conf.accuplot==false)
		{
		layer.lineStyle(linethickness, linecolor, linealpha );
	    layer.moveTo(mc[clipname]._x, mc[clipname]._y);
	    layer.lineTo(prevx,prevy);
		trace("Here line draw");

		}
		else if(conf.accuplot==true)
		{

	    layer.lineStyle( linethickness, linecolor, linealpha );
	    layer.moveTo(mc[clipname]._x, mc[clipname]._y);
		interact.Pan();
		}
	}
	//rss.setTrackVis();
	//	worldkitAnnotationClass.setTrackVis(this.conf, this.datalayer);
    }