[worldKit-dev] Shapefile to RSS

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 12:09:35 PDT 2007

Hi Nils

Sorry for the delay, I've been travelling.

If you could post or send along the output of ogrinfo, I can take a look at what's happening with the script.

A better way to convert would be direct support for GeoRSS in ogr -- though ogr is pretty tricky.

Also http://www.brightisolutions.com/ is commercial software that converts Shapefile to GeoRSS.

Mikel