[worldKit-dev] ratio error when loading worldkit within another swf

development at wichers.nu development at wichers.nu
Sat Mar 31 06:59:37 PDT 2007

Hi,

I have a problem when loading worldkit within another swf. The width and
height properties only seem to work properly when the ratio is set to 1:1.
For ex. when I set the dimensions to 600x300 (2:1) the initial map seems to
be 150px of (there is a 150px gap on the right of the map). I've disabled
the mask within the SetupAsComponent() function to see if the 150px is on
the left, and it is. So I'm guessing it has to do with the actual
positioning not the resizing.

Can anyone confirm this? Is there a workaround? Because I haven't got a clue
to know where to look...

Thanks! Sander