[worldKit-dev] Potential custom development

Ian Mayo ian at planetmayo.com
Wed Jun 13 09:10:20 PDT 2007

Thanks for coming back to me Mikel,
my forte is in lower-level gui development, in Java.  Whilst I'd be
confident enough creating an analysis application from scratch (as I
have with Debrief) I'm more than a little stuck on where to start with
a higher-level framework like Flash/Flex.

I'd be quite happy to discuss funded development work with anybody in
this discussion group - ranging from producing an "architecture
document" to lead me along the best path, to taking on blocks of
actual development work.

Whilst I'm happy to knuckle down and perform development/integration
itself, I'm really reluctant to take technical lead on my first
Flash/Flex application (for obvious quality reasons).

Is anybody willing to contribute?

Cheers,
Ian.