[worldKit-dev] WMS servers suitable for worldkit and making maps from scanned materials

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 02:27:02 PST 2007

Thanks Riny. Also the worldKit doc on WMS links to a "list of lists" at the WorldWind Wiki
http://www.worldwindcentral.com/wiki/WMS_Sources#Additional_lists

At the moment, your mileage may vary with using the Metacarta Rectifier. I'll be looking into
the gotchas there, and perhaps writing up some documentation on that.