[worldKit-dev] worldkit test, zoomto question

tie at centrum.cz tie at centrum.cz
Wed Feb 7 02:37:45 PST 2007

Hi, latest build (1st Feb) seems to be working well.

I've got some problems with swflayer again... i think that optional attributes (minscale, maxscale, preload) are not working. If preload="false", layer is not visible (that's good) but if i then call document.worldkit.SetVariable("JLayComm","something");
nothing happens - layer is still invisible.

Another Question... I set <zoomto> tag in config.xml, so i can click on annotation and it zooms to specified level (that's good)... is after annotation click called function in <onzoompan> tag? I think not. Or how can i call specific function after annotation click?

Tie