[worldKit-dev] ratio error when loading worldkit within anotherswf

development at wichers.nu development at wichers.nu
Mon Apr 2 10:00:39 PDT 2007

Hi Mikel,

Thank you for answering. I'm doing both, loading worldkit (as a dll) from
Actionscript and placing my own custom controls in another fla.

After an hour of fiddling around I found a tweak indead! After the
SetupAsComponent function is executed I correct the mask position and it's
parent movieclip position (two lines of code). It's an ugly fix but it's
working.

Thanks!

-Sander