[worldKit-dev] georss:polygon problem

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 14 02:16:13 PDT 2006

Thanks for reporting this. I've posted the fix to http://worldkit.org/download/latest/worldkit.swf (v 3.0-14102006). Will make it in the next minor release (3.1)

-Mikel

----- Original Message ----
From: Adam Sliwinski <sliwinski at conterra.de>
To: worldkit-dev <worldkit-dev at lists.brainoff.com>
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 9:52:32 PM
Subject: [worldKit-dev] georss:polygon problem

Hello everybody,

I just installed worldKit 3.0 and played a bit with its GeoRSS Simple
capability. I did not spend much time but it seems to me like a space
seperated list of latitude-longitude pairs representing a polygon does
not work with <georss:polygon> ...  </georss:polygon> as specified by
GeoRSS Simple. worldKit does not display the items using this tag.
Instead, <geo:polygon> ...  </geo:polygon> works with space separated
values.

Regards,
Adam