[worldKit-dev] [SPAM] - systems to manage RSS files - Email found in subject

Matt McClelland matt at wildcolour.com
Wed May 31 18:13:23 PDT 2006

Hi Giorgio

Not sure of the scope of the rss files that you wanted to generate.  I
needed to generate a bunch of maps with single points in them.  I wrote some
simple PHP that did the job for me.  The creates a point on the map based on
a lat= and long= in the URL

have a look at
http://www.worldkit.org/trac/index.fcgi/wiki/SingleMapPointbyURL

I have put the code there that creates both rss and config files through
PHP.

Hope that helps get you started

Matt :)